Bitcoin Gambling Guide
Are you new to bitcoin, or at least bitcoin gambling?
Don’t worry, this article will help you get started…
Benefits Of Gambling With Bitcoin
More and more online gamblers are moving to bitcoin casinos, and here’s why;
- Bitcoin casinos can process transactions in real time
- Bitcoin casinos are fully anonymous
- Bitcoin casinos are legal regardless of online gambling laws
- Lower transaction costs of bitcoin mean that the players will receive bigger winnings
In a nutshell; gambling with bitcoin offers all the fun and benefits of playing in “regular” FIAT-money online casinos… But the inclusion of bitcoin makes online gambling much faster, better, and convenient.
However, sadly not all bitcoin casinos take full advantage of the benefits of cryptocurrencies. We here at BitcoinPenguin are dedicated to making your online gambling experience as fun and convenient as possible.
At our casino, you’ll never be asked to prove your identity – all gamblers have a right to remain 100% anonymous, no matter where you’re from. In addition to that, you won’t have to wait days to receive your winnings (or to deposit money to the casino), as everything is handled with minimal confirmations.
And while it’s true that most bitcoin casinos online today offer only a small selection of simplified, low quality games, that’s not a problem at BitcoinPenguin. We have 32 professionally coded games that are just as good – if not better – than those you find at the most well known online casinos.
Try our bitcoin casino today and you won’t ever want to go back!
A Brief Guide To Using Bitcoin
If you’ve never used bitcoin before, it may sound awfully complicated. However, this couldn’t be further from the truth. If you have even basic computer skills, you’ll have no problem with using bitcoin.
The beauty of bitcoin is that while the technology behind it is somewhat complicated, anyone can learn to use it in a matter of minutes.
Bitcoin is best thought of as “online cash”. While you can use your credit card online, there’s no way to throw your physical cash into the internet (not talking about bank transactions). Bitcoin makes that possible.
Bitcoin is kept on a virtual wallet on your computer, and can be exchanged in real time. And once you do send your bitcoin away, you lose control over it forever, as there’s no way to do a chargeback. You can still get your money back, but only if the other party agrees to send it back. Again, just like real cash.
In a nutshell, here’s how you get started with bitcoin:
- Download a wallet, such as Multibit. Make sure to follow their security instructions!
- Exchange your FIAT-money for bitcoin at an exchange. Google ‘“your country” bitcoin exchange’ to find a suitable option. Then simply follow their instructions.
- Congratulations! You’re now a bitcoin user.
For a detailed guide, we suggest you visit the official bitcoin website. The process is very similar with other cryptocurrencies as well, such as Litecoin or Dogecoin, which can also be used at our casino!
Get Started With Bitcoin Gambling At BitcoinPenguin Casino
Once you know how to use bitcoin, playing at our casino couldn’t be easier. Here are the steps:
- Create an account at our casino here
- Confirm your email to activate the account.
- Deposit bitcoin, litecoin or dogecoin to your casino account. Click the “Deposit” button at the top right corner of the page (once logged in), choose the currency you want to deposit, and follow the instructions.
- Once you have funds in your player account, click on “Games” and pick the game of your choice.
Withdrawing bitcoins from an ATM with e-coin.io
E-coin.io is a service that makes trading your bitcoins into cash very easy. Their debit cards work in most ATMs around the world - you can now trade your bitcoins into fiat money with none of the hassle. You can even start using the card with no ID verification.
Gambling at the casino
If you’re new to gambling, make sure to read the game rules before playing. If you want to first test the games with play money, click here. Once you’re ready to bet for real money, just click the “play for real” button at the bottom of the game.
Note: All of our games are playable in your browser, but you need Adobe Flash Player 10 or higher.